Easter weekend hours
Friday April 3, 2015 - CLOSED
Saturday April 4, 2015 - 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday April 5, 2015 - CLOSED
Monday April 6, 2015 - 9 AM to 5 PM
Mission statement: To provide high quality, timely healthcare to our patients.
Clinic lab is open to collect patient blood samples from 8:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
The clinic is closed on the following statutory holidays : New Year's Day, Family Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Boxing Day.
Walk-in Clinic Policy
Please note :
1) When demand exceeds our capacity to provide quality medical services, we limit walk-in registration to patients whose family physician practices at The Westend FamilyCare Clinic FHT.
2) Please remain in the waiting room after you have registered, until you are called.
The Westend FamilyCare Clinic FHT strives to achieve full compliance with The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We invite feedback from patients to help us serve you better. Policy documents available on request.
Welcome to our website, designed to more effectively and efficiently communicate with you, while keeping you better informed about your health. This site presents general health information and is not meant to replace a consultation with your physician.
The Westend FamilyCare Clinic Family Health Team is proud to provide comprehensive and continuous primary care to our patients. We also offer same day care during our walk-in hours for urgent matters.
We encourage our patients to receive all their primary care at our office, in order to provide continuity of care, and avoid unnecessary tests and investigations.
We are a Family Health Team. Our family physicians work in collaboration with nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a psychologist, counsellors, a dietitian, and a pharmacist. We are affiliated with the University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine, and have medical students and residents training with us.
News & alerts
We encourage patients to use email for the following
non-urgent matters: such as
- Requesting or cancelling appointments
- Requesting a phone call from one of our receptionists or family physicians
Due to the insecure nature of e-mail communication, we do not wish to use email as a means of communication with the public or patients:
- (i) regarding questions or issues of a medical nature;
- (ii) to establish physician/patient relationships;
- (iii) for inquiries regarding fees, services or similar matters.
E-mail communications regarding such matters will not be responded to and will be discarded. If you wish to contact us regarding medical questions or issues or other questions please do so by telephone, fax or regular mail in the manner set out in this web site.